Music Travel Consultants will once again be handling our travel arrangements for both competitions. At this time, the cost per student for both regionals will be $415. This includes charter bus service to and from Conroe and San Antonio, meals, and two nights stay in San Antonio. Follow the Music Travel Instructions below to register.
- The first payment of $100 was due on July 23, 2012.
- The second payment of $110 was due on August 20, 2012.
- The third payment of $110 is due on September 24, 2012.
- The final payment for the balance is due on October 15, 2012.
AT this time, the kids are to begin signing up for Room assignments this week (Sept 19th). Only students with who are current with the account $210 will be able to sign up for a room.
For any questions, please feel free to e-mail Jim Hunt, Trip Liasion, at email@example.com if you have any questions, or need assistance.
MUSIC TRAVEL INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENTS AND REGISTRATION
Dear Trip Participant: Music Travel Consultants is very excited to be working with the Stephen F. Austin Bulldog Band & Angels Dance Team to Conroe and San Antonio, Texas. The trip sign-up and all payments will be collected by Music Travel Consultants. Instructions are provided below for the trip sign-up and payment schedule forms.
Online Trip SIGN-UP/REGISTRATION – (You must have an email address to use this option)
- Start by going to www.music-travel.com
- Click on MTC ONLINE LOGIN
- Click on New User? Click to Sign Up [or use existing account]
- Fill in all information and click Create Account
- Enter your email address and password
- Go to Register A Traveler and fill in the requested information
- Your trip numbers: 1211- 8- 44
Online trip PAYMENTS
- Log into your account as you did before
- Click on the “make a payment” icon just above the picture
- Follow the instructions
- Credit/Debit Card and Cheque payments
Trip Conditions and Payment Schedule This form is provided to you with the following information; inclusions, payment information, cancellation and responsibility clauses. We ask that each person adhere to the payment schedule and be aware of the cancellation information. Any questions or deviations from the payment schedule should be communicated to MTC. Periodically throughout the trip preparation process, MTC will provide your director with the trip sign-up and payment status of all trip participants. Those who have delinquent trip accounts will be contacted by MTC and can be removed from the trip with cancellation penalties implemented as stated in the cancellation information. Once the rooming list has been provided to MTC, we will then determine your final payment and will provide it to you through email. In addition it will be posted with your director. The individual sign-up and pay is a new product that MTC provides our clients to help take away the day to day stress from collecting monies and accounting for such. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the office at your convenience.