The Austin High School Bulldog Band Booster Club is a non-profit organization providing support for the Bulldog Band through volunteer service and financial assistance.
To achieve this goal, it takes many dedicated volunteers all working together as a team throughout the year. The help of each band member’s family is needed to provide the necessary support for a successful band program. Financial assistance is needed to cover items not typically included in the Fort Bend ISD budget. Each year (usually in May), the Booster Club approves a budget which helps support such important items as:
- Clinicians who train the students in the finer details of using their instrument and assist in improving the band’s marching and concert skills
- Fees associated with the drill writing
- Entry fees to contests
- Transportation to contests
- Purchase of special music
- Maintenance of equipment
- Purchase of new equipment
- An End-of-the-Year Celebration Banquet
Top 5 Reasons to Get Involved!
- Participate and be active in your child’s life in the last few years you have with them before they leave the nest, It goes faster than you think!
- Get to know the other kids your kids are spending their time with.
- Meet some great parents volunteers so you will have some one to sit with during all those football games and banquets!
- Connect with the directors and other school staff. Teaching and parenting go hand in hand. It is always a good thing to build relationships with your child’s teachers.
- Get outside your normal routine and have fun, get some fresh air, do something good that makes you feel good and helps the band!