We are one of Fort Bend ISD’s premier high school band programs with typically 150-180 great kids participating in Marching Band, Concert Band, Orchestra, state/national competitions and solo/ensemble activities.
What is most important to us?
The development and growth of our students into disciplined, caring, responsible individuals.
- Our band directors have set goals that are more elusive and important than national competitions – the development of our band students as team players – able to appreciate the rewards of hard work and discipline, supporting each other through the learning process, and through successes and failures.
- Our students strive to do their best
- They spend 4 days / week after school polishing their halftime show to perfection.
- They sharpen musical skills with additional individual effort.
- They are held to a higher academic and behavioral standard than the general student population.